Yoga for Aging Strong Workshop
Wednesday, January 31 at 10 am
Space limited to 5 clients
Designed for those new to Yoga, 50 and over, who want to learn about the benefits of Yoga, try it out and get all their questions answered in a fun, non intimidating environment.
This might be for you if you have said:
- I kind of want to try yoga but….
- What if I have a hard time getting to the floor and back up?
- Want if kneeling is uncomfortable for me?
- What if I’m really tight and inflexible?
- What if my balance is not very good?
- I’m not sure if I have the body shape to do Yoga.
- I’ve had a knee replacement.
- I have had a hip replacement.
Kim will chat in the beginning about the benefits of Yoga, explain how it can be adapted to any body and then you’ll learn some basic Yoga movements in your body. The session will be informative, fun and we promise you’ll be comfortable asking as many questions as you like!
Everyone in class will have a chair to sit in during discussion time and Kim will always the option of doing each exercise with a chair. This means if you don’t want to get to the floor for an exercise you’ll always have that option!
Expect to leave this Yoga workshop having a better understanding of how practicing Yoga could help you and feeling confident that you can practice Yoga if you want to.
You do not need a mat or anything specific for this workshop. Simply bring yourself in comfortable clothes.
Workshop Bonus: Every participant will get access to a free Yoga for Aging Strong on Demand Class, perfect for practicing what you learn at the workshop anytime!