From 6:30a – 7:30p
What to expect:
What you should know about getting started:
The Pilates method of exercise is based on learning specific principles of breath, control, precision, flowing movement, centering, and concentration. Learning the method is truly a process that is continually challenging you to connect to your body so you can learn to breathe more efficiently, move from your center, and create uniform development and balance in your body.
Every body and every personality learns differently and the best process for you to learn will be unique to you. There really is no right or wrong way.Some clients enjoy taking private sessions, some enjoy the small group sessions, some enjoy virtual and on demand options they can do from home and many do a combination of these options. We suggest trying them all so you can find out what you enjoy the most.
After working with you during your complimentary private session your instructor will suggest which options might work best for you based on your health goals, your movement preferences and how often you want to practice movement with us. Your first session will be a Pilates session but we’ll also share with you more about our small group Yoga and Strength training group options. Many of our clients take a combination of PIlates, Strength and Yoga small group sessions with us and enjoy the variety of movement options.
Consistency is the key in creating an effective Pilates practice in your life, so try to find some regular times that you can put into your weekly schedule.
What to wear:
Wear comfortable fitting clothes that allow your body to move. It’s important to be comfortable when you are working out. When you are distracted by anything, including what you are wearing, you’re not spending as much time focused on the important things!!
1:1 or Small Groups?
- Perfect for beginners or experienced students.
- Build a relationship with a teacher who can help you accomplish your goals
- Expert guidance every step of your health and movement journey
- Great for those who enjoy learning things in a way individualized specifically to their needs
- Great for anyone who wants accountability and extra motivation tailored specifically to you
- Great for rehab/prehab assistance with chronic health issues
SMALL GROUP SESSIONS
- Pick Your Favorite Format
- Built in workout partners to support you!
- FUN with Friends.
- Priced less than private sessions while still receiving individualized coaching.
- Our instructors can recommend a group appropriate for you and your health goals.