I’m guessing if you are reading this blog you are interested in growth. You probably are part of our community because like me you enjoy learning and you enjoy the process of empowering yourself through knowledge and understanding.
You enjoy learning techniques that help you feel better in your body and in your life. Have you ever specifically thought about your growth in your life when it comes to exercise and movement?
Growth when it comes to how you use movement in your life can come in a lot of different ways but here’s just a short list of ways I’ve seen growth in my own life and in the lives of so many of our community:
- Just plain moving more daily, This includes more steps, more stretches, more movement breaks throughout your day.
- Exercise has become a habit that you don’t even question in your life, not a fad that you start and stop.
- Exercise is not punishment or something you do because you feel like you ate too much of something or that you ate the wrong thing
- Being mindful of your alignment and posture in your daily life
- Increased mobility (things like tying your shoes and reaching for things on a high shelf are easier!)
- Increased strength
- Knowing how to use movement and even self massage techniques to help your body feel better when you have achiness or tightness
- You actually miss your “exercise time” if you don’t do it
Challenge for you!
When you are done, look at the list and celebrate how far you’ve come!
Need help? One of our students shared her list!